Are you an Apprentice and Licensed Mechanic and are willing to relocate to the Irma, Wainwright, or Hardisty area? If so apply with us today, we offer great pay and benefits. Gratton Coulee Agri Parts is a family-owned agricultural salvage yard which was started in 1988. The business has grown since then and is now situated on around 75 acres of land. Our inventory consists of thousands of tractors, combines, and self-propelled forage harvesters.
To learn more about Gratton Coulee please visit our website at gcparts.com
We are offering:
- Full time long-term, year-round employment
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (with the exception of harvest time)
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Benefits- includes prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, and life insurance
Gratton Coulee is looking to start the interview and hiring process today. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Willing to locate to the Irma, Wainwright, Hardisty area
- Apprentice and licensed HET/Ag mechanic but we are willing to consider applicants who have mechanical experience without formal training!!
- Someone who can work with minimal supervision
- Able to navigate on-line parts books and possess basic computer skills
- Must have general knowledge of repairing and maintaining farm or industrial equipment
- Must have mechanical background and experience
- AES/DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Agricultural Mechanical: 2 years (Preferred)
- Class 5 and have your own reliable transportation (required)
- Maintenance of yard equipment, trucks, forklifts etc.
- Removal, inspection, and rebuilding of agricultural parts from our inventoried machines
- Able to work alone and with co-workers
- Able to work indoors and outdoors
- Keeping your work area, shop, and yard clean and organized
Benefits to working at Gratton Coulee Agri Parts:
- Full time – year-round employment
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (with the exception of harvest)
- Competitive wages are based on experience
- Competitive benefits packages
- Irma has new K-12 School
- Wainwright has a couple of great schools to select from and has a wide selection of amenities for all your needs