Parts Person Job Position
The Parts Person Job Position with Gratton Coulee in Irma, Alberta includes the following:
Are you a Journeyman or Apprentice Part Technician, or do you have a previous parts experience and are willing to relocate to the Irma, Wainwright, or Hardisty area? If so apply with us today for the Parts Person Job Position.
Gratton Coulee Agri Parts is a family-owned agricultural salvage yard which started in 1988. The business has grown since then and is now situated on around 75 acres of land. Our inventory consists of thousands of tractors, combines, self-propelled forage harvesters and more.
Gratton Coulee is looking to start the interview and hiring process today. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike at 1-888-327-6767.
- Motivated to learn our computer system
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Mechanical knowledge
- Reliability and punctuality are vital
- Physically able to lift 40 plus pounds
- 5 years sales experience (preferred)
- 3 years parts book experience (preferred)
- Must be willing to relocate to the Irma, Wainwright, or Hardisty area
- Answering phones and customer email inquiries in a timely manner
- Searching for parts in the parts catalogue
- Collecting payment for parts and arranging shipping if needed
- Ensuring accuracy and attention to details when selling parts
- Must be able to work with others and alone with minimal supervision
Benefits to working at Gratton Coulee Agri Parts:
- Full time – year round employment
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (with the exception of harvest)
- Competitive wages are based on experience
- Competitive benefits packages
- Irma has new K-12 School
- Wainwright has a couple of great schools to select from and has a wide selection of amenities for all your needs
- Relocation allowance to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates.