Shipping & Receiving Associate Job Position
The Shipping & Receiving Associate Job Position with Gratton Coulee in Irma, Alberta includes the following:
Are you looking to become a Shipping & Receiving Associate, or do you have an interest or previous experience as such and are willing to relocate to the Irma, Wainwright, or Hardisty area? If so apply with us today for the Shipping & Receiving Associate Job Position.
Gratton Coulee Agri Parts is a family-owned agricultural salvage yard which started in 1988. The business has grown since then and is now situated on around 75 acres of land. Our inventory consists of thousands of tractors, combines, self-propelled forage harvesters and more.
Gratton Coulee is looking to start the interview and hiring process today. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please contact mike@gcparts or Mike at 1-888-327-6767.
- Motivated to learn our computer system
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Reliability and punctuality are vital
- Physically able to lift 40 plus pounds
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Able to work alone, with a co-worker, and customers
- Must be willing to relocate to the Irma, Wainwright, or Hardisty area
- Load and unload customers vehicles and shipping trucks
- Picking parts from the shelf and yard
- Searching for parts in the parts catalogue
- Ensuring accuracy and attention to details when loading or shipping parts
- Must be able to work with others and alone with minimal supervision
Benefits to working at Gratton Coulee Agri Parts:
- Full time – year-round employment
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (with the exception of harvest)
- Competitive wages are based on experience
- Competitive benefits packages
- Irma has new K-12 School
- Wainwright has a couple of great schools to select from and has a wide selection of amenities for all your needs